Tuesday, March 4, 2008




With the new year I have this great need to get my home - personal life - work life in order, yet seem to be getting nothing done, so in the end I just have more stress. However, I still have the ambition so perhaps I can just make it all happen if only by sheer will ( and perhaps some bullheadedness?).

I had my level 2 ultrasound the 1st of the year, and the only thing of concern right now is my cervix -- there seems to be some concern that my cervix may be opening (i.e., possible incompetent cervix).




Accdg to the Dr. I am a little dilated at the outer cervix opening and my cervix lengh is fair. Who knew cervixes had lengths? So for now, we are "monitoring the situation."




On the up side, the nausea finally started to let up @ 21 weeks. Still don't what liar came up with the " just try & survive your 1st trimester and the 2nd trimester will be so much easier" B.S.! Ha! But cannot complain too much as I am still shocked that I am currently in the "state" that I am - this truly is a miracle.

Of course I am totally unprepared for a new baby. Grace is still fighting the potty training (okay, I admit she has lazy parents who have not pushed the issue) and is still happy as a clam in her crib. Need to get out of my holding pattern & take action! Or prisoners? Both sound good.


Gracie turned 3 this month! So big! Time is flying by with her and I just love watching her grow! She has a great sense of humor and is ALWAYS on the move.

No comments: